The Lost Food Project is expanding and are looking for qualified individuals to help us grow and meet our aspiration of eliminating hunger across Malaysia! We are looking for people with a passion for helping others, who can see beyond the lines of race, religion, gender, creed and who have a desire to help others as much as possible.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by the 30th of April 2023.
- Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness of warehouse and transportation operation inclusive of product acquisition, storage, distribution, accurate record keeping, general maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse, trucks and other infrastructure.
- Must have a minimum 5 years or more of similar experience in managing warehouse or logistics.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills
- Experience working with warehousing Inventory Management System
- Prompt attention to detail
Requirements of the role :
- Manage processes for product receipt, storage and distribution.
- Manage acquisition of donated and purchased product; arrange transportation to the TLFP warehouse or to charity locations.
- Implement effective systems that maximize food distribution and space utilization.
- Ensure inventory information is accurate, reliable and accessible and oversee accurate data entry into the TLFP warehouse management system (WMS or similar).
- Work closely with TLFP affiliates and warehouse staff to ensure efficient pickup and delivery schedules and routes.
- Perform duties which ensure a safe work place for all warehousing staff.
- Ensure warehouse meets national safety regulations.
- Ensure quality performance including efficiency, productivity, accuracy and operational improvement.
2. Junior Communications and Public Relations Executive
Planning, executing and managing projects, operations and activities related to corporate communications with an objective of promoting and elevating the reputation and positioning of The Lost Food Project. Key focus areas are public relations, media relations and social media. Support areas include corporate engagement, fundraising, branding and advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications/Journalism or related field is preferred
- Fluency in both Bahasa Malaysia and English (additional language is a plus!)
- 1-2 years of experience but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Requirements of the role :
- A confident communicator and presenter
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organisational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects
3. Data Administrator
Responsibilities include ensuring the precise collection, analysis and application of data while providing a seamless flow of information between all departments, creating a structured back-end and an accessible front-end. If data is your thing and you love to introduce efficiency wherever you go, we need you on our team!
- Full time position with an NGO requiring graduate degree and 3+ years work experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field with experience in database administration.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, and perform cross-departmental co-ordination
+++ if you have experience in:
- Working at NGOs
- CRM software
4. Volunteer Coordinator
Responsibilities include working closely with all operational departments to efficiently coordinate volunteer tasks as well as leading the development, implementation and ongoing evaluation of our volunteer programme to meet our current growth aspirations. If you are a people person who likes to nurture the abilities of others, we could use your help!
- Full time position with an NGO requiring graduate degree and 3+ years work experience. Reports to the Business Operations Manager.
- A project manager with a creative mindset, good organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and cope with limited resources.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, which will be useful in giving presentations, creating reference guides, training manuals, and other volunteer coordination materials.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people with the capacity to inspire, influence and motivate;
+++ if you have experience:
- Working at NGOs or other charitable organisations
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Enthusiastic and kind
We are also looking for Interns to be a part of our team in the following areas :
- Business Administration
- PR & Communications
Email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th March 2023.
In general, we are hoping that you are a fast learner, flexible with ad-hoc challenges and fearless when faced with critical deadlines. If you are passionate, positive and determined to make an impact, we need you on our team.