Do you have a spare hour or two during the week or on a Saturday morning? While we have our delivery vans distributing food to our charity partners, we also rely on volunteers to help deliver food from our warehouse or directly from supermarkets to our charities. We have a number of delivery times during the week and one on Saturday mornings. A rota is drawn up, so you will not be expected to make deliveries every week. Petrol costs are not covered for this role.
For this you should be:
- passionate about reducing food waste and eliminating food poverty
- willing to use your own car to make the deliveries
- happy to be part of a WhatsApp group for scheduling and communicating
- committed and reliable
- flexible in your approach as delivery quantities may vary
- available during weekdays or on weekends