Marketing & Communications
Our MarComms team is at the forefront of everything TLFP is doing, always there to ensure we are on brand and on message, raising our profile, and finding new opportunities for fundraising through campaigns and events. There are a range of jobs to be done including strategy development, PR, Social Media, campaigning, brand management, web management, promotional collateral, e-newsletters, blogs and any other creative ideas you have are always welcome.
Join our MarComms team and make a significant difference to TLFP.
For this some or all of the following skills would be useful:
- passionate about reducing food waste and eliminating food poverty
- a strategic or a creative thinker.
- comfortable with public speaking
- effective communicator
- able to work well in a team
- ability to use graphic design suites a bonus
- experience with social media and digital engagement
- availability is flexible